Responsible Gambling Working Group Meeting – ICE 2017, London
23rd December 2016
year 2016 is shortly coming to its end and we would like to thank you all for your active participation in WG Responsible Gambling work this year.
We’re happy to be able to invite you to our next WG meeting which is held in conjunction with the ICE2017 show in London.
- Date – Thursday 9th February
- Time – 09:00 – 13:00
- Venue – South Gallery, Room 17
We will have three themes on the agenda in our meeting:
- The use of data and research
- Annet Meijer from Kansspelautoritet / the Netherlands:“The results of the research on social gaming versus gambling”
- Carole Leduc from Arjel / France: “The use of self-limits”
- Discussion about drafted survey (this will be sent later)
- Future work and themes
- break out session at the next GREF meeting in London (May 2017) and
- WG meeting place for the autumn 2017
In order for us to plan the meeting please inform us before the 16th of January 2017 if you and/or your colleagues are coming to our meeting.
If you have any questions concerning the meeting, please ask one of us.
We hope to see you in February in London!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Saaramia Varvio and Jonny Engebø
Co Chairs WG Responsible Gambling